Bakes Divine

Baking for Leisure.

Thursday 22 November 2007

Banana muffins

My baking classmates swears by this author, and so does my ex boss who loves baking lovely cakes to reward the team. While i am not quite a cake baker , i decided that I'll get Rose Levy's "The Bread Bible".

As proud owner of this "bible", its all about having a try at every single recipe in there. This is not an impossible task, as fellow bloggers and avid bakers will tell you.

One of my favourite recipe is none other than Rose's banana muffins recipe - the muffins just has one of the most delightful dessert of all time, and trust me you'll be asking for more. Inccidentally, this was how I became a budding home entrepreneur selling banana loaf to my neighbours' co-workers in their offices.

However, this year, I have taken a back seat, in my exploration, as i have been too caught up at work and sleep is the most precious hobby, at the moment.

So here's the muffins that will set you drooling!





2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home